Sweet Update #11
- LinkedIn has added a new 'swipe up' link option for LinkedIn Stories - bit it's not available to all users just yet.
- LinkedIn has changed the name and focus of its 'Emerging Jobs' report to highlight rising areas of opportunity in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LinkedIn has added some new control features which enable users to restrict who can reply to their posts, and what they see in their feed.
- Twitter has acquired podcast listening and community app Breaker as it looks to build upon its new audio Spaces feature.
- Twitter's new verification policy comes into effect this week, which means all currently verified profiles that don't comply will lose their blue tick.
- YouTube has added new hashtag showcase pages, which provide full-page overviews of videos which have included specific hashtags.
- YouTube is launching a live test of its new process which will enable creators to tag products within their video clips.
- Facebook is rolling out a new update for Pages for public figures and creators, which, importantly, de-emphasizes Likes in favor of Following.
- Instagram's testing a new layout of Stories presentation on the desktop version of the platform.
- Instagram's testing out a new toggle that would give users the option to hide like counts on their posts.