Sweet Update #12
- Twitter has acquired Revue, a service that helps anyone create and get paid for their newsletters.
- YouTube has launched a new feature to share between 5 to 60-second snippets from content on its platform.
- Zuckerberg cautioned that small businesses will no longer be able to reach their customers with targeted ads due to Apple's planned changes to IDFA.
- Facebook is testing the ability to add "topic exclusions" within ad campaigns to help advertisers avoid negative associations within News Feeds.
- Facebook's testing a new option which would enable Instagram Reels creators to gain more audience by sharing their Reels to Facebook Watch.
- Instagram wants to help people turn their passions into a profit. With the launch of Instagram's Professional Dashboard, brands and individual creators can find tools and resources to grow their business through the centralized hub.
- Instagram is testing a new option that would stop users sharing feed posts to their Stories.
- Instagram's adding a new 'Recently Deleted' folder to all accounts, ensuring that users can restore deleted posts for up to 30 days.
- Instagram is developing a vertical feed for stories - another attempt to compete with TikTok.