Sweet Update #16
- LinkedIn is working on a new audio rooms product, similar to Clubhouse.
- LinkedIn has added a new recruitment and training option called 'Skills Path' which enables employers to better qualify potential candidates.
- Twitter is surveying users on the potential of a new reactions emoji set on tweets.
- Twitter is expanding its test pool as it looks to maintain the momentum behind its new audio social tool, as Clubhouse appears to be stumbling for the first time.
- Spaces will soon be available on Desktop.
- Twitter's working on a new option that would enable users to create sub-communities, and share their tweets within those selected groups only.
- Instagram's adding a new option to save your Stories as drafts to be posted at a later stage.
- After it was recently spotted in testing, Instagram has now officially launched its new Remix option for Reels.