Sweet Update #2
- With many people adjusting to unfamiliar work/life situations, LinkedIn has outlined a range of LinkedIn Learning courses that people can take, for free, to help them deal with change.
- LinkedIn is offering essential services free job postings on its platform in order to help provide assistance amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Twitter has revised its stance on ads that mention COVID-19 in order to cater to use cases which could facilitate social good.
- Facebook is seeing lower ad spend amid COVID-19 lockdowns
- Facebook looks to expand its presence in India, and connect the next billion users
- Instagram is launching a new 'Co-Watching' feature which enables users to scroll through Instagram within a video chat.
- Instagram is partnering with Netflix on a new initiative to provide help and support for mental health among young adults.
- Instagram is now rolling out DM access via desktop.
- YouTube is lowering the default video quality of its streams in order to lessen network load as reliance on connectivity increases amid the COVID-19 pandemic.