Sweet Update #20
- Instagram is looking to add new desktop posting options, both for feed posts and IGTV.
- Instagram will now give users the option to hide like counts, or not, on their posts.
- Instagram is expanding Reels ads to Canada, France, the UK and the US.
- Twitter is calling on users to leave iOS data sharing 'on' following Apple's recent iOS 14.5 update.
- After a four-year pause, Twitter is re-opening public applications for profile verification.
- After just 1 week, Twitter has had to pause the applications due to a flood of requests
- Twitter is testing a new 'About' field on user profiles to provide more context into who they are and what they're interested in.
- Twitter has added a new option to schedule an audio Space broadcast, along with new reminder prompts for attendees.