Sweet Update #24
- Twitter updated reply controls to enable changes in who can reply after you've tweeted.
- Twitter is testing "Professional Profiles", aka business profiles.
- After less than a year, Twitter is retiring its stories-like "Fleets"
- Twitter tests new layout for images (mirroring Facebook a bit) and considers adding limited time tweet editing
- Twitter tests asking users to up and downvote replies
- Instagram says "auto captions" for feed posts are coming soon, giving users more ways to maximize accessibility with their IG updates.
- Instagram Stories drafts are now available to all users
- Instagram tests new option that would enable users to partner up on posts and reels
- YouTube adds new labels and search panels to prioritize official health advice