Sweet Update #27
- LinkedIn is expanding its professional education tools, by making its Learning Hub available to more businesses
- LinkedIn becomes the latest social app to provide a dark mode option, which aims to limit exposure to blue light
- LinkedIn adds long-form posts for Company Pages. You've had the "Create an Article" option on your personal profiles for a while. It is now available for Company Pages.
- Twitter launches initial test of 'Communities' - enabling topic-based groups within the app
- Twitter launches live test of Tweet reactions in Turkey, meaning we'll soon have four more emoji responses to allocate to tweets in-stream
- Facebook unveils $299 smart glasses as its first step towards AR wearables