Sweet Update #28
- Twitter continues its monetization push by bringing on-profile tipping to all users.
- Your Twitter videos will now look better, thanks to a new update in the platform's playback process that leverages a higher quality viewing experience.
- Twitter's moving to the next stage with its new business and creator profiles option.
- Amid concerns around the mental health impacts of Instagram use, the company has decided to shelve its 'Instagram for Kids' project.
- Instagram launches new 'Click to WhatsApp Message' ads to facilitate cross-app connection
- Facebook experiments with removing data on individual Stories viewers - removing insight on who's viewed your Facebook Story unless they leave a reaction or comment.
- Facebook considers adding additional business-related context elements in ad display - providing more immediate context on advertisers, which could help to improve transparency.
- Facebook launches Reels on Facebook to US users.
- YouTube will now remove videos that share misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines.