Sweet Update #30
- Despite removing its app from China, LinkedIn is still seeing strong engagement overall - seeing continued increase in platform use
- LinkedIn has announced some updates to its services listings in order to better facilitate freelance connections
- Instagram's added some more detail to its Insights element, providing more ways for marketers to optimize their content approach.
- Accounts engaged – This will show the total number of accounts that interacted with your content in a given time period
- Engaged audience – This data will provide demographic insights into the users that are engaging with your content, whether they follow your profile or not, including top cities, top countries, top age ranges and gender
- Reached Audience – Similar to Engaged Audience, this will provide demographic information about the people you’ve reached with your posts in a given time period, including top cities, top countries, top age ranges and gender
- To encourage collaboration, Instagram has added the ability to collab on feed posts and Reels
- You can now upload content from your desktop directly to Instagram
- Instagram will now allow all users to add link stickers to their Instagram Stories.
- Facebook announces new 'Meta' corporate title, aligning with the next stage of digital connection