Sweet Update #7
- LinkedIn has added a new hub to assist businesses in supporting underrepresented groups.
- Twitter is testing a new pop-up warning for Likes of tweets which include disputed claims.
- Twitter's bringing its Stories-like 'Fleets' option to Japan in the latest expansion of its roll-out.
- Twitter has announced a new addition to its ad format options: Carousels. With the launch of Twitter's new Carousels format, marketers can now add up to six images or videos in an ad.
- Facebook is once again testing up and downvotes for comments, this time within groups, as a means to highlight the best responses.
- Facebook is testing some new visual effects (motion) options for still images posted to News Feed.
- Instagram is testing a new option which would display user reactions to Stories on the story frame itself, as opposed to sending the user a DM.
- Instagram is looking to add more focus to both Reels and Shops with a redesign of its home screen icons.
- Instagram is adding a new setting to enable users to opt-out of off-platform data tracking.