Sweet Update #9
- LinkedIn is rolling out some new company page roles which will provide more ways for page admins to manage their presence.
- Twitter's updating its two-factor authentication features to provide more security options for users.
- After testing them out for over two years, Twitter has now decided that it's not going to go with threaded replies on tweets.
- Twitter's testing a new option which would enable users to restrict their tweet replies to followers only.
- Facebook has announced that its dedicated News tab is coming to users in the UK in January.
- Instagram is now allowing Indian users to add multiple guests into their Live streams.
- Instagram's reportedly testing a new listing option for Stories which highlights how long they have left before they disappear.
- Instagram has added shopping tags to Reels.